Philadelphia Union CEO Nick Sakiewicz joined PSP’s Dan Walsh and KYW’s Greg Orlandini for a wide-ranging interview Tuesday night. In this week’s podcast, he addresses a whole bunch of things, including:
- Anonymous reports that the Union won’t sign a designated player;
- Prospective plans for expanding PPL Park and building a training facility;
- The club’s financial situation;
- J.T. Noone’s contract status (yes, he has a contract with the Union);
- Plans for adding new players to the team.
Sakiewicz said this was “one of the best soccer interviews I’ve done in a long time,” and we agree. He proved to be a terrific interview.