Philadelphia Union’s first 11 players will be at Tir Na Nog on Tuesday night for a meet-and-greet. The team and their supporters club, the Sons of Ben are collecting canned goods and money donations for their “Help Kick Hunger!” drive. Things start at 6:30 p.m. and run till 9 p.m. at the Irish pub located at 1600 Arch St. in Philadelphia.
- Local Soccer
The ball is round. The place is Philly.
- USL – Bethlehem Steel FC
- Harrisburg City Islanders
- Reading United AC
- Ocean City Nor’easters
- Junior Lone Star FC
- Philadelphians Abroad
- Player of the Week
- College Soccer
- High School Soccer
- Local Leagues
- Youth Soccer
- Fans’ View
- Photo essays
Union Posted by Dan Walsh on December 8, 2009 at 9:30 am
Author: Dan Walsh Dan Walsh started the Philly Soccer Page in 2009. He spent over a decade as an award-winning newspaper and magazine reporter and continues freelance writing on the side. In 2014, he moved to Italy. See more at http://www.danielwalsh.net. Email him at email@example.com.
- Moucj: Wow, a full months notice this year. I think last year's tou…
- james: A far cry from getting into fights in Costa Rica.…
- sieve!: Whats going on with his hair? Is that some sort of pompadou…
- John P. O'Donnell Jr: This season for the Steel should be quite interesting to wat…
- Tim Jones: Derrick Jones was signed to the USL roster last off season i…
- Union sign forward Jay Simpson
- Union sign defender Giliano Wijnaldum
- The Union go bottom-feeding, but did they find a gem?
- Stewart says Union looking for "controlling midfielder," Simpson notes, league news, more
- A chat about the 2017 Union: Part 1