Philadelphia Union’s first 11 players will be at Tir Na Nog on Tuesday night for a meet-and-greet. The team and their supporters club, the Sons of Ben are collecting canned goods and money donations for their “Help Kick Hunger!” drive. Things start at 6:30 p.m. and run till 9 p.m. at the Irish pub located at 1600 Arch St. in Philadelphia.
- Local Soccer
The ball is round. The place is Philly.
- USL – Bethlehem Steel FC
- Harrisburg City Islanders
- Reading United AC
- Ocean City Nor’easters
- Junior Lone Star FC
- Philadelphians Abroad
- Player of the Week
- College Soccer
- High School Soccer
- Local Leagues
- Youth Soccer
- Fans’ View
- Photo essays
Union Posted by Dan Walsh on December 8, 2009 at 9:30 am
Author: Dan Walsh Dan Walsh started the Philly Soccer Page in 2009. He spent over a decade as an award-winning newspaper and magazine reporter and continues freelance writing on the side. In 2014, he moved to Italy. See more at http://www.danielwalsh.net. Email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Old Soccer Coach: My error, last season there were eleven wholly owned affilia…
- Old Soccer Coach: Utterly trivial point, only for those who follow USL, and it…
- Old Soccer Coach: Late observation: . Ed's link to the article on referee dev…
- Old Soccer Coach: Probably that was the essence of Infantino's campaign platfo…
- Old Soccer Coach: FIFA is governed by majority vote. . So, to get approval, …
- More TAM coming, Blake and Rosenberry named to Goal.com's Best XI, other news
- Will Atlanta United's tide lift other clubs?
- Union news, Academy Winter Showcase results, league news, more
- Union bits, Winter Showcase win for Union Academy, more news
- Union bits and bobs, US Soccer postpones Division 2 decision, more