Major League Soccer released the protected lists of all 15 MLS teams. You can read the full list here. I’m still going through the list. Expect a follow-up post in the next hour or so detailing some of the notable names available, such as Real Salt Lake midfielder Robbie Russell, whose penalty kick won his team their first MLS Cup last night.
- Local Soccer
The ball is round. The place is Philly.
- Fans’ View
- Photo essays
MLS / Union Posted by Dan Walsh on November 23, 2009 at 7:07 pm
Author: Dan Walsh Dan Walsh is editor and founder of the Philly Soccer Page. He spent 12 years as an award-winning newspaper and magazine reporter. He likes soccer. See more at http://www.danielwalsh.net. Email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Footy on the Telly, Dec. 6-Dec. 12
- Reaction to KC’s MLS Cup final win and US WC draw, Union Academy alumni in College Cup Final Four, more
- Division III championship recap: Messiah outlasts Rutgers-Camden in 2-1 overtime thriller
- Division III men’s soccer Final Four recap: Rutgers-Camden, Messiah advance for local final
- So, about that World Cup draw …
- PSP’s postseason reader poll on the Union
- PSP's postseason reader poll on the Union
- Union trade targets -- who's on the list?
- Fans' View: If you spend it, more will come
- Steffen and Madison advance to NCAA quarterfinals, Convey released by TFC, more
- So, about that World Cup draw ...