Major League Soccer released the protected lists of all 15 MLS teams. You can read the full list here. I’m still going through the list. Expect a follow-up post in the next hour or so detailing some of the notable names available, such as Real Salt Lake midfielder Robbie Russell, whose penalty kick won his team their first MLS Cup last night.
- Local Soccer
The ball is round. The place is Philly.
- Philadelphians Abroad
- Player of the Week
- Harrisburg City Islanders
- Reading United AC
- Ocean City Nor’easters
- Junior Lone Star FC
- College Soccer
- High School Soccer
- Local Leagues
- Youth Soccer
- Fans’ View
- Photo essays
MLS / Union Posted by Dan Walsh on November 23, 2009 at 7:07 pm
Author: Dan Walsh Dan Walsh is editor and founder of the Philly Soccer Page. He spent over a decade as an award-winning newspaper and magazine reporter and continues freelance writing on the side. And he likes soccer. See more at http://www.danielwalsh.net. Email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- John Ling: I'm so sorry to hear about your daughter. I can't ever imagi…
- Steve H.: I have two kids with birthday's in May and June. Both are o…
- John Ling: Right. And my original point was to just counter OSC's comme…
- Mark: Made me laugh …
- Juest: The league is proposing no free agency now and no free agenc…
- Could the Union improve without major moves?
- Recap: Jacksonville Armada 3-1 Philadelphia Union
- No Delort, Valdes saga continues, Mbolhi due to arrive on Sunday, Casey's unfinished business, more news
- Official: Union acquire Fernando Aristeguieta on loan from Nantes
- Vitoria debuts as Union lose 1-0 to Rowdies, Marfan joins DC, more news