Major League Soccer released the protected lists of all 15 MLS teams. You can read the full list here. I’m still going through the list. Expect a follow-up post in the next hour or so detailing some of the notable names available, such as Real Salt Lake midfielder Robbie Russell, whose penalty kick won his team their first MLS Cup last night.
- Local Soccer
The ball is round. The place is Philly.
- Philadelphians Abroad
- Player of the Week
- Harrisburg City Islanders
- Reading United AC
- Ocean City Nor’easters
- Junior Lone Star FC
- College Soccer
- High School Soccer
- Local Leagues
- Youth Soccer
- Fans’ View
- Photo essays
MLS / Union Posted by Dan Walsh on November 23, 2009 at 7:07 pm
Author: Dan Walsh Dan Walsh is editor and founder of the Philly Soccer Page. He spent over a decade as an award-winning newspaper and magazine reporter and continues freelance writing on the side. In 2014, he moved to Italy, which changed things a bit. See more at http://www.danielwalsh.net. Email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- US onto WWC final, Union fight back to top DC in USOC, Aristeguieta, new DP rule, more
- It's NYRB for Union in next round of USOC, it's Japan for US in WWC final, new name for PPL Park, more
- Fans' view: Youth soccer and concussions
- Postgame video: Union 2-1 DC United
- US readies for WWC final, Union stadium name game, USMNT takes on Guatemala, more