Major League Soccer released the protected lists of all 15 MLS teams. You can read the full list here. I’m still going through the list. Expect a follow-up post in the next hour or so detailing some of the notable names available, such as Real Salt Lake midfielder Robbie Russell, whose penalty kick won his team their first MLS Cup last night.
- Local Soccer
The ball is round. The place is Philly.
- Philadelphians Abroad
- Player of the Week
- Harrisburg City Islanders
- Reading United AC
- Ocean City Nor’easters
- Junior Lone Star FC
- College Soccer
- High School Soccer
- Local Leagues
- Youth Soccer
- Fans’ View
- Photo essays
MLS / Union Posted by Dan Walsh on November 23, 2009 at 7:07 pm
Author: Dan Walsh Dan Walsh is editor and founder of the Philly Soccer Page. He spent 12 years as an award-winning newspaper and magazine reporter. He likes soccer. See more at http://www.danielwalsh.net. Email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Footy on the Telly, April 18-April 24
- Transcript and video of John Hackworth’s weekly press conference
- Is group stage success enough For USMNT?
- Licensed to thrill: How I earned my national “E” level coaching certification
- Philadelphians Abroad: Pfeffer shines with US U-20s
- MacMath & Gaddis in Top 20, Shertz Memorial Tailgate info, more news
- jpat2411: Continuing ed is only required for the USSF A licence. …
- Mikex: Houston Dynamo in April: - 4-1 loss - 2-0 loss - 0-0 d…
- Jim Christie: How much continuing education is involved once you gain lice…
- George H: I've always been willing to give Hackworth the benefit of th…
- sjm003: My issue is the parallels between this season and last seaso…
- Union trade Jack McInerney to Montreal for Andrew Wenger
- Match report: Union 0-0 Houston Dynamo
- Player ratings & analysis: Union 0-0 Houston
- Match Report: Philadelphia Union 2-2 Real Salt Lake
- Analysis and player ratings: Union 2-2 RSL