Major League Soccer released the protected lists of all 15 MLS teams. You can read the full list here. I’m still going through the list. Expect a follow-up post in the next hour or so detailing some of the notable names available, such as Real Salt Lake midfielder Robbie Russell, whose penalty kick won his team their first MLS Cup last night.
- Local Soccer
The ball is round. The place is Philly.
- USL – Bethlehem Steel FC
- Harrisburg City Islanders
- Reading United AC
- Ocean City Nor’easters
- Junior Lone Star FC
- Philadelphians Abroad
- Player of the Week
- College Soccer
- High School Soccer
- Local Leagues
- Youth Soccer
- Fans’ View
- Photo essays
MLS / Union Posted by Dan Walsh on November 23, 2009 at 7:07 pm
Author: Dan Walsh Dan Walsh started the Philly Soccer Page in 2009. He spent over a decade as an award-winning newspaper and magazine reporter and continues freelance writing on the side. In 2014, he moved to Italy. See more at http://www.danielwalsh.net. Email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Scott of Nazareth: Great point on the ties, didn't even think of that! I jus…
- John Ling: It's not, but it's far less likely to happen in a 4-team gro…
- mm: How is that different than having nothing but 1-1 ties in a …
- Brian: Thanks for the agreements. I just feel like it would benefit…
- Brian: I understand and agree, just making a point that an existing…
- More TAM coming, Blake and Rosenberry named to Goal.com's Best XI, other news
- Will Atlanta United's tide lift other clubs?
- Union news, Academy Winter Showcase results, league news, more
- Union bits, Winter Showcase win for Union Academy, more news
- Union bits and bobs, US Soccer postpones Division 2 decision, more