Major League Soccer released the protected lists of all 15 MLS teams. You can read the full list here. I’m still going through the list. Expect a follow-up post in the next hour or so detailing some of the notable names available, such as Real Salt Lake midfielder Robbie Russell, whose penalty kick won his team their first MLS Cup last night.
- Local Soccer
The ball is round. The place is Philly.
- Philadelphians Abroad
- Player of the Week
- Harrisburg City Islanders
- Reading United AC
- Ocean City Nor’easters
- Junior Lone Star FC
- College Soccer
- High School Soccer
- Local Leagues
- Youth Soccer
- Fans’ View
- Photo essays
MLS / Union Posted by Dan Walsh on November 23, 2009 at 7:07 pm
Author: Dan Walsh Dan Walsh is editor and founder of the Philly Soccer Page. He spent over a decade as an award-winning newspaper and magazine reporter and continues freelance writing on the side. And he likes soccer. See more at http://www.danielwalsh.net. Email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Season Review: Antoine Hoppenot’s ups and downs in 2014
- The origins of soccer in Philadelphia, part 9: Manz wins the 1897 American Cup
- Union to host Colorado Rapids in 2015 season opener
- Union passes on Re-entry draft, Preseason in Clearwater announced, Garcia report to be released, more
- Footy on the Telly, Dec. 19-25
- philpill: Some guy - "Klinsmann?" - said he hired some other guy - "Lo…
- Joel: but wait, maybe this is just how the ownership wants it. . O…
- Joel: Changed my mind: I'm pulling for Antoine Hoppenot as well. A…
- Joel: Attention dear readers and most importantly those of you amo…
- Joe Schmo: Yep. Start staying on your feet, Antoine, and stop looking …
- Union lose Pedro Ribeiro to Orlando in Expansion Draft
- Season review: Vincent Nogueira, a savior or overrated?
- Okugo to be traded to Orlando City
- Union's protected list ahead of Wednesday's Expansion Draft
- Union acquire CJ Sapong in return for draft pick