Not sure where to watch the World Cup in Philadelphia? We run down the best soccer pubs around the area, from Fado and Tir Na Nog to the 700 and Dark Horse. This isn’t just a list either. We review each one and, most importantly, let you know the drink specials!
- Local Soccer
The ball is round. The place is Philly.
- Philadelphians Abroad
- Player of the Week
- Harrisburg City Islanders
- Reading United AC
- Ocean City Nor’easters
- Junior Lone Star FC
- College Soccer
- High School Soccer
- Local Leagues
- Youth Soccer
- Fans’ View
- Photo essays
Post Tagged with: "Where to watch the World Cup in Philadelphia"
- The Oenophile: Same here. I am a foundering member / season ticket holder …
- Dan Walsh: +1. …
- el Pachyderm: Watching the Brazil - Chili WC Qualifier and what a game. Va…
- lincoln-photography.com: I am in fact thankful to the holder of this web site who has…
- All4U: I'll say he deserves better than I've given him recently. A…
- Sakiewicz out as Union CEO
- A look at the Union quotes of the week
- Assessing Nick Sakiewicz and what comes next
- Blake to start remaining games, US wins Olympic qualifying group, Donovan on Klinsmann, more
- "So close": Reaction to Unions USOC final loss, more news.