Not sure where to watch the World Cup in Philadelphia? We run down the best soccer pubs around the area, from Fado and Tir Na Nog to the 700 and Dark Horse. This isn’t just a list either. We review each one and, most importantly, let you know the drink specials!
- Local Soccer
The ball is round. The place is Philly.
- Philadelphians Abroad
- Player of the Week
- Harrisburg City Islanders
- Reading United AC
- Ocean City Nor’easters
- Junior Lone Star FC
- College Soccer
- High School Soccer
- Local Leagues
- Youth Soccer
- Fans’ View
- Photo essays
Post Tagged with: "Where to watch the World Cup in Philadelphia"
- sieve!: 5. is a lot on Sak too or at least Sak and the ownership gro…
- philpill: Keep up the pressure on this SOBs. Let's see more of the sam…
- Dan Walsh: Good questions. Good enough to be worth trying to answer. …
- Dan Walsh: Dude, read it! :) …
- sieve!: Ok I fired this off really quick at work and damn I killed t…
- Match Report: Philadelphia Union 1-1 Chicago Fire
- "Sickening": Reaction to Fire draw, PA senator wants release of WC report, more
- Match Report: Philadelphia Union 2-3 Columbus Crew
- "Winter is coming": Philadelphia Union faced with a long list of offseason issues
- Fans' View: Is a season ticket worth the cost?