Not sure where to watch the World Cup in Philadelphia? We run down the best soccer pubs around the area, from Fado and Tir Na Nog to the 700 and Dark Horse. This isn’t just a list either. We review each one and, most importantly, let you know the drink specials!
- Local Soccer
The ball is round. The place is Philly.
- USL – Bethlehem Steel FC
- Harrisburg City Islanders
- Reading United AC
- Ocean City Nor’easters
- Junior Lone Star FC
- Philadelphians Abroad
- Player of the Week
- College Soccer
- High School Soccer
- Local Leagues
- Youth Soccer
- Fans’ View
- Photo essays
Post Tagged with: "Where to watch the World Cup in Philadelphia"
- Old Soccer Coach: REd Bulls are a much deeper organization than we are in term…
- jersey soccer man: former Union Academy player Isaiah Young just signed with W…
- Old Soccer Coach: On the USL Website on the roster for NY REd Bulls 2, and on …
- Old Soccer Coach: it is mentioned on the Union's website, sorry not to have re…
- Old Soccer Coach: worth reading: the Will Parchman article on Top Drawer Socce…