Not sure where to watch the World Cup in Philadelphia? We run down the best soccer pubs around the area, from Fado and Tir Na Nog to the 700 and Dark Horse. This isn’t just a list either. We review each one and, most importantly, let you know the drink specials!
- Local Soccer
The ball is round. The place is Philly.
- Philadelphians Abroad
- Player of the Week
- Harrisburg City Islanders
- Reading United AC
- Ocean City Nor’easters
- Junior Lone Star FC
- College Soccer
- High School Soccer
- Local Leagues
- Youth Soccer
- Fans’ View
- Photo essays
Post Tagged with: "Where to watch the World Cup in Philadelphia"
- James lockerbie: I will hold all judging and debating about players that shou…
- UnionGoal: I agree, Pete. Great idea! I realize the whole Chester issue…
- Toner: We can all take a deep breath and relax knowing that Pirlo w…
- Dan H.: Sorry but I have to disagree. Putting the USL team in the Le…
- Andy Muenz: Is it my imagination or was this a really good off weekend f…
- US onto WWC final, Union fight back to top DC in USOC, Aristeguieta, new DP rule, more
- It's NYRB for Union in next round of USOC, it's Japan for US in WWC final, new name for PPL Park, more
- World Champs, Sak says Union looking to launch USL team next year, Gikiewicz rumors, more
- Women's World Cup Final: USA Wins!
- Friendly match report: US 4-0 Guatemala