Not sure where to watch the World Cup in Philadelphia? We run down the best soccer pubs around the area, from Fado and Tir Na Nog to the 700 and Dark Horse. This isn’t just a list either. We review each one and, most importantly, let you know the drink specials!
- Local Soccer
The ball is round. The place is Philly.
- Philadelphians Abroad
- Player of the Week
- Harrisburg City Islanders
- Reading United AC
- Ocean City Nor’easters
- Junior Lone Star FC
- College Soccer
- High School Soccer
- Local Leagues
- Youth Soccer
- Fans’ View
- Photo essays
Post Tagged with: "McGillin’s Old Ale House"
- For real: Hey Eli, is there any chance you guys could throw up a Sound…
- ScottE: +1 on your second point. Huge opportunity for improvement t…
- cszack4: My selfish Christmas wish is for the Portland away match to …
- cszack4: They can't trade him at the moment. Isn't the trade window c…
- cszack4: I'd also add Orozco Fiscal. …
- Union lose Pedro Ribeiro to Orlando in Expansion Draft
- Season review: Vincent Nogueira, a savior or overrated?
- Okugo to be traded to Orlando City
- Union's protected list ahead of Wednesday's Expansion Draft
- Union acquire CJ Sapong in return for draft pick