Not sure where to watch the World Cup in Philadelphia? We run down the best soccer pubs around the area, from Fado and Tir Na Nog to the 700 and Dark Horse. This isn’t just a list either. We review each one and, most importantly, let you know the drink specials!
- Local Soccer
The ball is round. The place is Philly.
- Philadelphians Abroad
- Player of the Week
- Harrisburg City Islanders
- Reading United AC
- Ocean City Nor’easters
- Junior Lone Star FC
- College Soccer
- High School Soccer
- Local Leagues
- Youth Soccer
- Fans’ View
- Photo essays
Post Tagged with: "McGillin’s Old Ale House"
- The Little Fish: Yep. …
- SJ Doc: 2nd goal Ray got abused, but the ball watching from White an…
- Ian: Curtin IS NOT a good young coach. He is as good as a cardboa…
- FS: To top it off, Shaun Wright-Phillips debut results in a game…
- Zizouisgod: Completing less than 68% passes as a team doesn't help eithe…