The real games have started, and the All Three Points podcast team of Chris Gibbons and Jeremy Lane is back to discuss them.
First up, Chris and Jeremy review the first three games of the season:
- Portland: A great game with a disappointing finish.
- New England: A win in the home opener with a familiar scorer and surprising contributor.
- Columbus: Avoidable mistakes lead to the first Union loss of the season, but positive signs remain.
After running through the recent games and the storylines emerging from them, the focus shifts to three points:
- Initial thoughts on the revamped midfield: The Union’s offseason acquisitions raised fan hopes—have they delivered?
- What about the goals? While the team has played well, on the whole, there’s one thing missing: goals. Is there reason to worry?
- Leo Fernandes: The second-year player has outperformed all expectations. Should he be starting?
To listen to Chris and Jeremy talk about all that and more, click play below, or click here to download the mp3 directly. We invite your comments and questions below, or via Twitter at @allthr3epoints.
To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.